January 20 2019
With more than 15 years of experience and more than 200 colleagues, Comtrade Gaming is a leading software and technology supplier for the gaming industry. We are looking for an experienced UX Designer (m/f) to join our team in Ljubljana or Maribor. You’ll have the opportunity to shape our product alongside other industry experts while educating others about design best practices.
You can expect to work in a creative environment where you can further develop your skills and expand the UX mind set.
- Evaluating our current product interfaces and recommending improvements
- Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user journeys, and mockups for a variety of devices and interfaces
- Developing wireframe layouts for our development team to follow
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback from end users,
- Communicate UX ideas and prototypes to developers,
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs,
- Expanding the UX mind set within the team,
- Being creative when trying to solve UX problems,
- At least 4+ years of experience as a UX designer/specialist or similar role in software development,
- Experienxe with designing UX of enterprise/back-office systems is an advantage,
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related field,
- Fluent in English,
- Team player with excellent communication skills,
- Problem-solving attitude,
- A curious person who wants to learn new things and work in creative environment.
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people,
- Great environment for personal and professional development,
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification,
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on,
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization,
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge,
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities,
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
LOCATION: LJUBLJANA or MARIBOR
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.