16 | 08 | 2016
Meet Comtrade Digital Services at the Aviation Festival in London
We are delighted to announce that Comtrade Digital Services will participate in the Aviation Festival, held from 8-9 September 2016 at Business Design Center in London, United Kingdom.
Aviation Festival uncovers the latest technologies and services available to airlines. It highlights the revenue and customer-facing side of the airline business, showcasing the technologies and strategies that help airlines strengthen customer relationships and delight their passengers to achieve their revenue growth goals.
Meet us at stand #79
Through our understanding of the new roles in innovative and technology-savvy businesses and over 25 years of hands-on experience with numerous projects, we enable companies to reinvent their business models. Comtrade Digital Services helps its clients leverage innovative technologies to successfully address business challenges, embrace digital transformation and become industry leaders in their domains.
Clients choose Comtrade Digital Services because of our ability to deliver, focus on innovation and transparency, and our expertise in agile methodologies. We have recently helped Ryanair lay the foundations that will help the company become a “digital travel leader that happens to have an airline attached to it”.
Find out more about us:
- Meet us at stand #79, just next to the networking area
- Arrange a meeting with us at the event by e-mailing
Airline Loyalty Systems of the Future
On 9 September at 3:00 p.m., Dejan Cusic, Business Director Ireland & UK, will speak about Airline loyalty systems of the future. Join us at the AIRXPERIENCE section and discover answers to the following burning questions:
- How to leverage data to build powerful customer loyalty systems that allow you to engage, reward and retain your customers?
- How to quickly launch and change a digital offering within your loyalty programs?
- How does a data-driven open marketplace for loyalty work?
- How to target less frequent travelers?
Can’t join us at the event?