June 03 2021
Senior System Engineer
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking an Senior System Engineer to join our team based at our headquarters in Belgrade.
- Higher education degree;
- More than 5 (five) years of experience in working with Datacenter technologies;
- Experience in working with server, storage and SAN infrastructures;
- Advanced knowledge and experience in working with VMware technologies;
- Experience in working with Linux OS (RHEL, CentOS …);
- Experience in working with network technologies;
- It is benefitial to have a VMware certificate;
- It is benefitial to have knowledge of the Open Shift platform;
- English language proficiency and a high level of communication ability;
- Professionalism and respect for established procedures;
- Ability to work in a team, good cooperation with colleagues;
- Job commitment;
- Willingness to improve and learn about new, complex IT systems;
- Category B driver’s license.
What we expect:
- Planning, development and implementation of solutions in the field of Cloud and ICT infrastructure;
- Implementation of solutions on server, storage, SAN and backup infrastructures;
- Technical customer support;
- Persistence and independence in problem solving;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong abilities and inclination towards teamwork;
- Preparation of technical documentation – design and implementation;
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to be part of all phases of software product development;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge;
- Private health insurance;