21 | 05 | 2014
Comtrade at »Living Bits and Things« with 2 speakers
For the fourth year in the row the Living bits and things 2014 will take place in Bled, Slovenia. It will be held between 2nd and 5th of June 2014. This year it hold title »Internet of things driving business to empower the society«.
Living bits and things is the first and still the only IoT/M2M event targeting Central and South East Europe with focus on business development, future technologies and sustainable society.
- Internet of Things Platforms (apps development, device management, device connectivity, platform capabilities)
- Smart solutions in vertical industries (Health care & wellbeing, logistics & supply chain, factories and production, smart cities & homes)
- IoT interaction with society (data security and privacy, engaged users, smart citizens, H2020 research projects)
Living bits and things is primarily recognised for its:
- Open space sessions with dynamic networking and evening »break-the-ice« events
- Simplified open approach – presentations only, no papers needed
- Exciting business vs. engineering »one-on-one« discussions – two sides of the same coin
- Discussions on social, ethic, safety and privacy impacts of the IoT
- Case studies and existing applications for business and communities
Comtrade will participate with 2 speakers. Tadej Vodopivec will discuss challenges that IoT brings to identity management, illustrated by a case from automotive industry, on Tuesday, 3rd of June, and Tadej Accetto will be presenting IoT Engaged Users, on Wednesday, 4th of June 2014.
More details about the event and agenda can be found here.