July 17 2019
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Skills & Requirements
- Fundamental knowledge of MS.NET platform (C#) concepts
- Fundamental knowledge of database development concepts (MS SQL Server, T-SQL)
- Fundamental knowledge of business system development (business process modeling)
- Knowledge of fundamental CRM concepts
- Proficiency in SQL Integration Services (SSIS) is preferred
- Proficiency in SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) is preferred
- Knowledge of or experience working with MS business applications (MS Dynamics CRM, MS Dynamics NAV, MS SharePoint) is preferred
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Flow is preferred
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Competitive salary
- Lots of benefits that support your private life:
Parking on premises,
Child Time bonus,
Private health insurance
Sports and recreation facilities
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
- Opportunities to travel
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.