March 24 2022
Locations |Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia
Power Apps Developer
Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001. as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 300+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking for candidates interested in working as Power Apps Developer to join our offices in Sarajevo and Belgrade.
Power Apps Developer
- Primary responsibility will be to support the development of low code Power App applications, with an understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods;
- Support the creation of business processes, workflows and custom connectors using Microsoft Flow/Power Automate;
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing;
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements and manage expectations;
- Update technical specification documents;
- Supporting earlier created solution.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowing of Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Power Automate, or Power BI are plus;
- Has experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of small to large enterprise scale applications – this is a plus;
- Has experience with API or rest services integrations;
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources;
- Work independently or as part of a team with limited supervision delivering working software;
- Able to analyze business process to understand the needs, to determine best low code tools or solutions to address the business need;
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude;
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people;
- Competitive salary;
- A chance to influence a strategy of a recognized and innovative service provider in Adriatic region;
- Great environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification;
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.